Learning Creates brings together diverse stakeholders across the Australian community to create innovative, practical solutions to deeply entrenched and systemic educational challenges.
- Evidence-based, robust in its design and drawn from new ways of thinking
- Inclusive to those who have the most to gain because they experience barriers across our current systems
- Fit-for-purpose for all Australians as they adapt to living, learning and working in a range of settings throughout their life
We are a new alliance, a first-of-its kind national initiative, established through a collaboration between The Foundation for Young Australians (FYA), the Paul Ramsay Foundation and PwC Australia. In 2020 we launched the first of many evidence-based projects, The Learner’s Journey.
Learning Creates draws from:
A strong resource base and reach
Convening capability across different sectors
Research, modelling and prototyping experience
Innovative methods to engage & influence diverse stakeholders inside & outside government.
ABOUT LEARNING CREATES
Collaboration and connection
Our purpose is twofold:
- To find practical, viable, effective solutions that address the deep and complex education problems of our time.
- To re-define and expand upon the idea of success as people learn, unlearn and re-learn throughout their life.
The Learning Creates platform involves conducting and commissioning research, social labs, co-convening events, testing and prototyping new ways of doing things as well as collecting and sharing information.
It is a digital and social meeting place and testing ground for people and organisations who are pro-actively committed to removing the barriers to learning that too many people experience.